Why Use Marketing Automation in Your Business?
What is marketing automation?
Digital marketing automation is a suite of software tools that automates the actions of a marketing campaigns like emails, blogs, texts, and other things. It makes some of these jobs easier and less time consuming. Marketing automation software enables strategic, creative campaigns to generate better results with less long term work.
Marketing automation gives marketers and business owners the ability to create consistent, one-on-one cross-channel journeys that deliver a consistent, connected customer experience. One of its primary purposes is to deliver the right content, at the right time, to the right customers, in turn nurturing their trust for the brand.
What are the benefits of marketing automation?
There are many benefits of marketing automation and how it adds value to your business or organization.
Marketing automation helps small businesses stay relevant and competitive, All the while it enables large businesses keep up with the demands of their many customers within their respective industry. Therefore, benefits of marketing automation software include:
- Time saving – Campaigns can be scheduled ahead of time, meaning you can channel your working hours into other projects. Whilst this is possible with other platforms, with a marketing automation system you have the added benefit of being able to schedule different posts to different audiences.
- Increases productivity – Marketing automation frees up your marketing team’s time from performing repetitive tasks and gives them the capacity to brainstorm new ideas and boost productivity in other areas.
- Personalization – You have the ability to create a tailored and unique experience for each customer, thereby increasing engagement and boosting sales.
- Multi-channel campaign management – Keep track of all your campaigns across all your marketing channels from one platform.
- Consistent tone of voice – By unifying all your marketing campaigns, you can ensure that your tone of voice remains consistent.
- Improved ROI – By targeting customers more specifically, your marketing spend is being used wisely and efficiently.
The reasons for embracing marketing automation go far beyond just alleviating your marketing department from performing repetitive tasks. This tool is all about optimization – optimizing the customer experience, optimizing the efficiency of the campaign process and optimizing your marketing team’s time.
With the number of marketing channels continuously increasing and becoming more and more complex, for marketers that want to effectively connect with all of their customers (and more!), marketing automation is a perfect solution to overcome the hurdles associated with this.