Drive Positive Ratings & Reviews and Head Off Negative Feedback with Feedback Loop
Introducing Feedback Loop from Force Five Media, designed to drive customers reviews that help your business and validate the great goods and services you provide. Not only are prospects more likely to become customers because of positive reviews, the same reviews drive SEO and customers by Force Five announces our new reputation management platform for managing reviews and with it, your reputation.
Gathering feedback can be accomplished with thank you emails or texts as well as URLs and QR codes. Providing your customers opportunities to share their feedback not only makes your happy customers more appreciative. It’s also a great way to grow your online reputation and mitigate unhappy customers that can impact your reputation forever. With our Reputation Management solution, you can get more positive customer reviews on ANY site of your choice, and privately handle any unfavorable reviews.
How it works:
- Seek feedback with URLs, QR codes, texts, emails, etc.
- Push customers to the review platform or directly with email following a customer experience.
- Customers directed to our white label “Harvest Demand” site, branded for you, seeking feedback. Brief feedback survey includes…
- Net Promoter Score “magic question” How likely is it that you would recommend our company to a friend or colleague?
- Open-ended feedback
- Contact information
- Upon submission, positive reviews are directed/encouraged to write a Google and/or Facebook review. Customers can copy the text of their review for placement on Google/Facebook.
- Upon submission of a negative review, your organization is notified instantly to provide the opportunity to mitigate and intervene with the dissatisfied customer, retain the business, and head off a negative review.
- Publish your reviews on your website using our review widget (e.g., https://ridgerockbrewco.ca/pages/online-reviews)
Beyond real time feedback, Feedback Loop lets you seek reviews from your list of happy customers that have done business with you in the past year or two. Feedback Loop will drip feed emails to solicit reviews and feedback, turning happy, yet passive, customers into an asset in the form of positive reviews.
Feedback Loop also proactively reviews and monitors more than 50 websites so you can keep tabs on and protect your online reputation.
Contact us and start protecting your most important asset – your reputation!